Kilrogg Deadeye, Warlord of the Bleeding Hollow, seized control of his clan after performing a ritual to learn of his death. With this knowledge, he led his clan fearlessly on countless campaigns, marching toward the glorious end he desires. Now, with demon blood coursing through his veins, Kilrogg awaits you in Hellfire Citadel, awaiting the moment of his death, or yours.
Kilrogg Deadeye is mostly an add fight, with a Fel Corruption resource bar and a secondary realm (Vision of Death) in which players kill demons to gain stacks of Undying Resolve / Undying Salvation. Players must kill adds based on a priority system and handle their Fel Corruption in order to succeed.
- Tank the Hulking Terror that forms when one of the Salivating Bloodthirsters jumps down on the fel blood pool.
- Use Active Mitigation on Shred when tanking Kilrogg to avoid Shredded Armor.
- Death Knight – Death Strike (Blood Shield) / Rune Tap
- Monk – Elusive Brew
- Warrior – Shield Block
- Paladin – Shield of the Righteous
- Druid – Savage Defense
- Stand near healers with Cleansing Aura if Fel Corruption is too high.
- Prevent Hulking Terrors from dying next to allies.
- Take turns tanking Hulking Terrors to control your level of Fel Corruption and avoid losing control to Demonic Possession.
- Use Active Mitigation defensive abilities to counter Shred or else suffer from Shredded Armor.
- Blood Globules that reach Kilrogg Deadeye damage the raid.
- Fel Blood Globules that reach Kilrogg damage the raid and heal Kilrogg.
- Enter Vision of Death and kill demons to gain stacks of Undying Resolve.
- Kill Salivating Bloodthirsters before they reach the blood pool.
- Interrupt the Hulking Terror’s Rending Howl.
- Heal players affected by Heart Seeker to keep them alive.
- Death Throes pulses damage to the raid.
- Enter Vision of Death and heal allies. Each demon killed grants stacks of Undying Salvation.
- Fel Corruption: Throughout the fight, Fel Corruption is inflicted onto the raid. As Fel Corruption increases on a target, it inflicts increasing damage over time.
At 100 Fel Corruption, the target is dominated by the Burning Legion.
- Demonic Possession: Fel Blood courses through your veins, binding your will to the Burning Legion!
- Shred: The caster’s next attack shreds the target’s armor for great Physical damage. Victims of this attack are affected with Shredded Armor.
- Shredded Armor: Shreds the victim’s armor, causing them to receive 40% more damage for each application of Shredded Armor. This effect will not apply to tanks using their active mitigation.
- Heart Seeker: Kilrogg hurls a knife at your heart, inflicting Physical damage on impact and additional Physical damage every 1 sec. to you and all targets in a line.
- Blood Splatter: The wound left by Heart Seeker causes searing blood pools to form that inflict Shadow damaged every 1 sec. to anyone within them.
- Blood Globule: Summoned next to a player affected by Heart Seeker. Immediately begins making its way towards Kilrogg.
- Blood Surge: Kilrogg surges with power from absorbing the blood, inflicting Shadow damage to the raid.
- Fel Blood Globule: Summoned next to a player affected by Heart Seeker who is covered in Fel Blood. Immediately begins making its way towards Kilrogg.
- Fel Blood Surge: Kilrogg surges with power from absorbing the fel blood, inflicting Shadow damage to the raid and healing himself for 15% of his max health.
- Death Throes: Inflicts Fire damage to enemies, every 2 sec for 6 sec. Damage decreases the further targets are from Kilrogg Deadeye. Also fires missiles at random ranged target destinations, inflicting Fire Damage to enemies within 5 yards.
- Death’s Door: Increases damage of the next Death Throes by 12%. This effect Stacks.
- Vision of Death: Fel energy pours from Kilrogg’s eye socket, transporting enemies who bask in its light to the moment of their doom. If not enough targets are found, Kilrogg inflicts Fire damage to the raid.
- Undying Resolve: With the knowledge that Kilrogg will not be your undoing, your damage is increased by 10% for 1 min.
- Undying Salvation: With the knowledge that Kilrogg will not be your undoing, your healing is increased by 10% for 1 min.
- Cleansing Aura: With the knowledge that Kilrogg will not be your undoing, you reduce Fel Corruption from nearby allies for 1 min.
- Salivating Bloodthirster: Immediately starts running for the blood pool when summoned.
- Hulking Terror: Salivating Bloodthirsters transform into these terrors if they reach the blood pool.
- Savage Strikes: Inflicts 57% weapon damage to all targets in a 9 yard 90-degree cone in front of the caster, and 2 points of Fel Corruption every 0.5 sec for 4 sec.
- Fel Claws: The Terror’s melee attacks have a chance to splash Fel Blood onto the current target, inflicting 2 points of Fel Corruption.
- Rending Howl: Inflicts Physical damage to all enemies on impact, and additional Physical damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. If interrupted, increases cast speed by 75%.
- Fel Rupture: The Hulking Terror bursts, spraying fel blood on anyone nearby, inflciting Fire damage. Also launches Fel spray that inflicts Fire damage and 40 points of Fel Corruption to the five closest enemies.
- Hellblaze Imp: The footsoldier of the Burning Legion, encountered during Vision of Death.
- Fel Blaze: Incinerates the enemy, inflicting Fire damage.
- Hellblaze Fiend: The brute of the Burning Legion, encountered during Vision of Death.
- Fel Flames: The demon explodes, inflicting Physical damage on impact and leaving behind a pool of fel flames.
- Hellblaze Mistress: The elite of the Burning Legion, encountered during Vision of Death.
- Cinder Breath: Unleashes a burst of Felfire in front of the caster, inflicting Fire damage on impact and additional Fire damage every 2 sec for 8 sec.